Kiki van Gurp – Sworn translator Dutch-English and English-Dutch
Are you looking for someone who can:
- provide you with (sworn) translations of your documents and texts from Dutch to English or from English to Dutch?
- edit your Dutch and English documents and texts?
- correct your Dutch and English documents and texts, both grammatically and from a lay-out point of view?
- proofread your Dutch and English documents and texts?
- write for search engines (SEO): composing and optimizing of titles, meta descriptions, texts et cetera, thereby ensuring your target audience is better able to find you?
- adapt your Dutch and English texts for online use (html, xml, css)?
- work in and with various content management systems (cms) and software programmes?
If so, fill in the form at the bottom of this page or contact me directly for a quote or for more information. I will reply to your query as soon as possible, though within three working days at the latest. For information on previous translation assignments, see my CV.
A.F.M. (Kiki) van Gurp Sworn translator Dutch-English / English-Dutch
Member of the NGTV [Netherlands Association of Interpreters and Translators]
Registered with Bureau Wbtv [website only available in Dutch] under number 636
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce [Kamer van Koophandel] Den Haag under number 27354597